1. Where in the US of A are you from?
Originally Maryland, but lived most recently in North Carolina.
2. How did you get into CrossFit and functional training?
I was introduced to Crossfit in 2009 while in the 82nd Airborne Division, US Army. It was a great way to stay in shape for and during deployments.
3. You are planning the mother of all cheat meals. Starter, main course and a dessert. What is it?
Breakfast all the way... French toast! Pancakes!!!
4. Ideal workout for Coach Stacey?
Something with some heavy weights..... think heavy Grace.
5. Nightmare workout for Coach Stacy?
Anything that involves running!!
6. Would you rather be eaten by a shark or a crocodile? Why?
A shark.... because my 10 year old son said so.
7. You coach at both CrossFit Yas and Yas Ladies. Other than the obvious what’s the difference between the two facilities?
The ladies side has more pink!
8. What has been the best advice you have received about coaching?
Strive to keep learning. Everyday presents an opportunity to grow both as a coach and as a person.
9. What advice do you have for the average Joe considering CrossFit?
Don't be afraid to start. Once you get that foot through the door you will see why everyone loves CrossFit so much!!
10. From the Team Yas coaches select 1 person to do the following with:
Train with? Jamie Greene - she's wicked fun to train wiith and always bright and positive
Party with? Natan and Tammi (it's like a two for one combo)